Click here for the article
It is officially time to start decorating for the holidays. If you’re feeling a little crafty and want to add a special touch to your decor, this DIY craft is for you!
To make Gigantic Ornaments, you will need:
- Kids play ball (I got them at Walmart)
- Gorilla Glue
- Damp cloth
- 9 inch round cake pan (I got them for a dollar at Walmart and they sell them at the dollar store too!)
- Silver ribbon
- Hammer & nail
Watch how these oversized ornaments are made!
Isn’t that crazy easy?!
- Using a hammer and a nail, make a small hole in the center of a cake pan.
- Use a screwdriver to make the hole a little larger. Inexpensive cake pans are very thin, so this is extremely easy to do!
- Put ribbon through the hold and tie a knot on the inside of the cake pan, which will prevent the ribbon from coming out.
- Place a thin layer of Gorilla Glue on the edge of the cake pan.
- Using a damp cloth, wipe the surface of the ball where you plan to place the cake pan. The water activates the Gorilla Glue.
- Place the pan upside down on the ball and set it aside to dry for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Hang and enjoy!
Gorilla glue is an all-weather glue, so these ornaments will look great outside no matter where you live!